What's Hawaii Kai Like?If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Hawaii Kai? Nature lovers can visit Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve and Hanauma Bay. There's plenty more to see, including Sandy Beach and Koko Head.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Hawaii Kai?
We have 66 accommodations in the neighborhood. One of the top places to stay in Hawaii Kai:
Newly Renovated and Listed 3 Bedroom 2 bathroom HomeMountain vacation home with kitchen, patio
- Free in-room WiFi • Garden
How to Get to Hawaii KaiHawaii Kai is located 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the heart of Honolulu.
- Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL), 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from Hawaii Kai
- Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 24.3 mi (39.2 km) from Hawaii Kai
Things to See and Do in and around Hawaii Kai
What to See in Hawaii Kai
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
- Sandy Beach
- Hanauma Bay
- Koko Head
- Marshalls Beach
Other Popular Hawaii Kai Attractions
- Hanauma Bay Beach
- Maunalua Bay Beach Park
- Kalopa State Recreation Area
- Alan Davis Beach
- Makapu'u Point State Wayside