What's La Giustiniana like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider La Giustiniana. Take time to see the sights such as Nature Reserve dell'Insugherata while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include St. Peter's Basilica and Spanish Steps.
How to get to La Giustiniana
La Giustiniana is located 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 16.2 mi (26 km) from La Giustiniana
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from La Giustiniana
Things to see and do in and around La Giustiniana
Things to see near La Giustiniana:
- Nature Reserve dell'Insugherata (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Catholic University of the Sacred Heart (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Stadio Olimpico (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Loyola University Chicago Rome Center (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
Things to do near La Giustiniana:
- Olimpico Theater (5 mi/8 km away)
- Parco di Roma Golf Club (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Olgiata Golf Club (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Teatro Stabile del Giallo (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Mostra Mercato di Campagnano (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rome?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, February, December (average 140 mm of rainfall)