What's Las Gaviotas like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Las Gaviotas. Take time to see the sights such as Baja California Peninsula while you're here. Rosarito Beach is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Las Gaviotas
Las Gaviotas is located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the heart of Playas de Rosarito.
- Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), 20.2 mi (32.6 km) from Las Gaviotas
Things to see and do in and around Las Gaviotas
Things to see near Las Gaviotas:
- Baja California Peninsula (384.6 mi/618.9 km away)
- Christ of the Sacred Heart (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near Las Gaviotas:
- All the Pretty Horses of Baja Rides and Rescue (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Baja Studios (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Playas de Rosarito?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 48 mm of rainfall)