What's Glynco Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Glynco. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Neptune Park and Massengale Park. There's plenty more to see, including Driftwood Beach and Jekyll Island Convention Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Glynco?
We have 24 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Glynco:
Residence Inn by Marriott Brunswick3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick/Golden IslesArt Deco hotel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Brunswick, an IHG HotelHotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Free kid's activities
Holiday Inn Brunswick, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Fitness center • Bar
Oneway Brunswick2-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi
How to Get to Glynco
Glynco is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Dock Junction.
- Brunswick, GA (BQK-Golden Isles), 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from Glynco
Things to See and Do in and around Glynco
What to See in Glynco
- Neptune Park
- Driftwood Beach
- Jekyll Island Convention Center
- Fort Frederica National Monument
- Massengale Park
Things to Do in Glynco
- Summer Waves Water Park
- Selden Park
- Altamaha Wildlife Management Area