What's Equestrian Manor like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Equestrian Manor. Top places in the larger area to visit include Camelback Mountain and Talking Stick Resort Casino. Orange Tree Golf Course and Kierland Commons are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Equestrian Manor
Equestrian Manor is located 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from Equestrian Manor
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Equestrian Manor
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 10 mi (16.1 km) from Equestrian Manor
Things to see and do in and around Equestrian Manor
Things to see near Equestrian Manor:
- Westworld of Scottsdale (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Cactus Park (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Cosanti (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
Things to do near Equestrian Manor:
- Orange Tree Golf Course (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Kierland Commons (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Scottsdale Quarter (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- McCormick Ranch Golf Club (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Scottsdale?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, February, August (average 31 mm of rainfall)