What's Haiku like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Haiku. Take time to see the sights such as Haleakala Bike Company while you're here. Hookipa Beach Park and Kuau Bay Beach are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Haiku
Haiku is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Pauwela.
- Kahului, HI (OGG), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Haiku
- Kapalua, HI (JHM-West Maui), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from Haiku
- Hana, HI (HNM), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from Haiku
Things to see and do in and around Haiku
Things to see near Haiku:
- Hookipa Beach Park (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Kuau Bay Beach (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Makawao Park (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- H.A. Baldwin Beach State Park (4.4 mi/7.2 km away)
- Paia Bay (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
Things to do near Haiku:
- Haleakala Bike Company (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Maui Spa Retreat (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- One Love Farmers Market (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Hui Noʻeau Visual Arts Center (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Hali imaile Farmer's Market (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Pauwela?
- Hottest months: August, September, October, July (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: March, December, January, February (average 64 mm of rainfall)