What's Upper Telegraph like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Upper Telegraph. Take time to see the sights such as Telegraph Avenue while you're here. Pier 39 and Jack London Square are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Upper Telegraph
Upper Telegraph is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of Oakland.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from Upper Telegraph
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), 9.7 mi (15.5 km) from Upper Telegraph
- Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from Upper Telegraph
Things to see and do in and around Upper Telegraph
Things to see near Upper Telegraph:
- Jack London Square (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Historic Berkeley (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- University of California, Berkeley (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Memorial Stadium (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
Things to do near Upper Telegraph:
- Telegraph Avenue (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Berkeley Repertory Theater (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- UC Theatre Taube Family Music Hall (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Bay Street (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Greek Theater (2 mi/3.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Oakland?
- Hottest months: September, August, July, June (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, January, December (average 45 mm of rainfall)