What's Quarto dei Mille like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Quarto dei Mille. Take time to see places such as Scoglio dei Mille and Bagni Europa while you're here. Port of Genoa Cruise Ship Terminal is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Quarto dei Mille
Quarto dei Mille is located 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of Genoa.
- Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo), 7.5 mi (12 km) from Quarto dei Mille
Things to see and do in and around Quarto dei Mille
Things to see near Quarto dei Mille:
- Bagni Europa (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Port of Genoa Cruise Ship Terminal (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Villa Saluzzo Bombrini (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Parchi di Nervi (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Fiera di Genova (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do near Quarto dei Mille:
- Scoglio dei Mille (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Teatro Carlo Felice (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Doge's Palace (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- National Gallery of Palazzo Spinola (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Genoa Port Center (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Genoa?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, December, September (average 155 mm of rainfall)