What's Capo Carbonara like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Capo Carbonara. Take time to see places such as Capo Carbonara Marine Protected Area and Villasimius Beaches while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Cala Burroni.
How to get to Capo Carbonara
Capo Carbonara is located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Villasimius.
- Cagliari (CAG-Elmas), 26.6 mi (42.9 km) from Capo Carbonara
Things to see and do in and around Capo Carbonara
What to see in Capo Carbonara
- Capo Carbonara Marine Protected Area
- Villasimius Beaches
- Cala Burroni
Things to do near Capo Carbonara:
- Tanka Golf Course (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Gelateria Amore Mio (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Archaeological Museum (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Villasimius?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: November, April, October, May (average 73 mm of rainfall)