What's La Pena like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider La Pena? Nature lovers can visit Valle de Bravo Dam. Velo de Novia Waterfalls and Central Square are two places to visit nearby.
Things to see and do in and around La Pena
Things to see near La Pena:
- Valle de Bravo Dam (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Velo de Novia Waterfalls (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Central Square (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Casa De Oración Carmel Maranatha OCD (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- La Cascada, Valle de Bravo (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near La Pena:
- Artisan Market (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Museum Joaquin Arcadio Curroc Valle de Bravo (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Valle de Bravo Archaeological Museum (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Valle de Bravo?
- Hottest months: April, May, June, March (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 144 mm of rainfall)