What's Crenshaw Like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Crenshaw? Have a relaxing day visiting Kenneth Hahn State Recreation Area. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include SoFi Stadium and Crypto.com Arena.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Crenshaw?
We have 13 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Crenshaw but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Holiday Inn Los Angeles - LAX Airport, an IHG Hotel - 5 mi (8 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
Motel 6 Los Angeles, CA - Los Angeles - LAX - 5 mi (8 km) away2-star motel with outdoor pool
How to Get to CrenshawCrenshaw is located 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from Crenshaw
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Crenshaw
- Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from Crenshaw
Getting to Crenshaw on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Farmdale Station
- Expo/Crenshaw Station
- Expo/La Brea Station
Things to See and Do in and around Crenshaw
Things to See near Crenshaw:
- Kenneth Hahn State Recreation Area (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- SoFi Stadium (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Crypto.com Arena (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- University of Southern California (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)