What's Isla del Sol Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Isla del Sol. Take a fun excursion to Tropicana Field. Other popular sights worth a visit include John's Pass Village & Boardwalk.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Isla del Sol?
We have 230 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Isla del Sol but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- 2 beach bars • Spa tub • Fitness center • Terrace • Walkable location
- 2 outdoor pools • 2 bars • Fitness center • Cafe • Beach sun loungers
- Nightclub • Bar • Cafe • Terrace • Spacious rooms
- Free parking • Free beach cabanas • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 4 bars
- Free parking • Free beach cabanas • Free WiFi • 2 beach bars • 2 spa tubs
Sirata Beach Resort - 2.1 mi (3.4 km) awayBeachfront resort with 3 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools
The Don CeSar - 1.3 mi (2.2 km) awayUpscale beachfront hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
Bellwether Beach Resort - 2.1 mi (3.3 km) awayUpscale beachfront hotel with 3 restaurants, outdoor pool
TradeWinds Island Grand - 2.3 mi (3.7 km) away4-star beachfront resort with spa, beach bar
RumFish Beach Resort by TradeWinds - 2.5 mi (4 km) awayBeachfront resort with 2 restaurants, 3 outdoor pools
How to Get to Isla del Sol
Isla del Sol is located 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the heart of St. Petersburg.
- St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Isla del Sol
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl. Airport (PIE), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from Isla del Sol
- Tampa, FL (TPF-Peter O. Knight), 21.5 mi (34.5 km) from Isla del Sol
Things to See and Do in and around Isla del Sol
What to See in Isla del Sol
- Tropicana Field
- Eckerd College
- Pass-a-Grille Beach
- Upham Beach
- Sunset Beach
Things to Do in Isla del Sol
- John's Pass Village & Boardwalk
- Corey Ave
- St. Pete Pier
- Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf
- Florida Botanical Gardens