What's Lake Manuka Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Lake Manuka? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Otsego Lake State Park and Hartwick Pines State Park. There's plenty more to see, including Au Sable River and Lake Thumb.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Lake Manuka?
We have 5 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Lake Manuka but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free in-room WiFi • Garden
- Free in-room WiFi • Beach sun loungers • Garden
- Free in-room WiFi • Beach sun loungers • Tennis courts
Beachview Vacation Rental, 5 Bedroom House, Large groups in luxury! - 0.2 mi (0.3 km) awayFamily-friendly vacation home with kitchen, patio
100’ Lakefront Vintage Rustic Cabin private acre of woods, Serene lake, pets ok - 1.2 mi (1.9 km) awayBeachfront cabin with water park
2-Bedroom Cabin - Otsego Lake - 3 mi (4.8 km) awayFamily-friendly cabins with fireplace, kitchenette
Things to See and Do in and around Lake Manuka
What to See in Lake Manuka
- Otsego Lake State Park
- Hartwick Pines State Park
- Au Sable River
- Lake Thumb
- Big Bradford Lake
Things to Do near Lake Manuka:
- Marsh Ridge Golf Course (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Loon Golf Resort (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Natural Golf Course (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Lakes Golf Course (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
When Is the Best Time to Visit Gaylord?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 66°F)
- Coldest months: February, January, December, March (average 24°F)
- Rainiest months: April, October, May, June (average 5 inches of rainfall)