What's Desert Shadows I like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Desert Shadows I. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Camelback Mountain. Westworld of Scottsdale and Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Desert Shadows I
Desert Shadows I is located 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 15 mi (24.1 km) from Desert Shadows I
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Desert Shadows I
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Desert Shadows I
Things to see and do in and around Desert Shadows I
Things to see near Desert Shadows I:
- Westworld of Scottsdale (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Scottsdale Ranch Park (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Equidome Arena (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- CrackerJax Family Fun & Sports Park (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near Desert Shadows I:
- Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Scottsdale Quarter (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Kierland Commons (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- Grayhawk Golf Club (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- OdySea Aquarium (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Scottsdale?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, February, August (average 31 mm of rainfall)