What's Shea North Estates like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Shea North Estates. Top places in the larger area to visit include Camelback Mountain and Talking Stick Resort Casino. Orange Tree Golf Course and Kierland Commons are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Shea North Estates
Shea North Estates is located 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Shea North Estates
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Shea North Estates
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 9.5 mi (15.4 km) from Shea North Estates
Things to see and do in and around Shea North Estates
Things to see near Shea North Estates:
- Westworld of Scottsdale (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Cactus Park (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- CrackerJax Family Fun & Sports Park (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Rawhide Western Town & Steakhouse (2.5 mi/4 km away)
Things to do near Shea North Estates:
- Orange Tree Golf Course (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Kierland Commons (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Scottsdale Quarter (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- McCormick Ranch Golf Club (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Scottsdale?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, February, August (average 31 mm of rainfall)