What's Wellington-Harrington like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Wellington-Harrington. Take time to see the sights such as Outpost 186 while you're here. TD Garden and Fenway Park are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Wellington-Harrington
Wellington-Harrington is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Cambridge.
- Logan International Airport (BOS), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from Wellington-Harrington
- Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base), 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Wellington-Harrington
- Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from Wellington-Harrington
Things to see and do in and around Wellington-Harrington
Things to see near Wellington-Harrington:
- Harvard University (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Boston University (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- TD Garden (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Fenway Park (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
Things to do near Wellington-Harrington:
- Outpost 186 (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- New England Aquarium (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Harvard Square (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- MIT Museum (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cambridge?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, March, June, August (average 55 mm of rainfall)