What's Desert Village like?If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Desert Village? Places such as Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale and Troon North Golf Club are just a little farther away. Westworld of Scottsdale and Grayhawk Golf Club are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Desert VillageDesert Village is located 14 mi (22.5 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from Desert Village
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Desert Village
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 11.2 mi (18 km) from Desert Village
Things to see and do in and around Desert Village
Things to see near Desert Village:
- Westworld of Scottsdale (4.3 mi/6.8 km away)
- Pinnacle Peak Park (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- George "Doc" Cavalliere Park (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Equidome Arena (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
Things to do near Desert Village:
- Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Troon North Golf Club (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Grayhawk Golf Club (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- TPC Scottsdale Champions Course (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Estancia Golf Club (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Scottsdale?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, February, August (average 31 mm of rainfall)