What's Michaywe Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Michaywe? Nature lovers can visit Otsego Lake State Park and Hartwick Pines State Park. There's plenty more to see, including Au Sable River and Michaywe Pines Golf Course.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Michaywe?
We have 26 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Michaywe:
Wooded Gaylord Getaway Near Otsego Lake!Family-friendly vacation home with kitchen, patio
- Spa tub • Garden
Michaywe Log Home, Perfect For Large GroupsFamily-friendly vacation home with kitchen, balcony
- Free in-room WiFi • Tennis courts • Garden • Ski-in/ski-out access
Things to See and Do in and around Michaywe
What to See in Michaywe
- Otsego Lake State Park
- Hartwick Pines State Park
- Au Sable River
- Little Bear Lake
- West Twin Lake
Things to Do in Michaywe
- Michaywe Pines Golf Course
- Lakes Golf Course
Other Popular Michaywe Attractions
- Guthrie Lake
- Big Bradford Lake
When Is the Best Time to Visit Gaylord?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 66°F)
- Coldest months: February, January, December, March (average 24°F)
- Rainiest months: April, October, May, June (average 5 inches of rainfall)