What's Olympia like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Olympia. Take time to see places such as Circuit Makati and Pasig River while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include SM Mall of Asia and Newport World Resorts.
How to get to Olympia
Olympia is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Makati.
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from Olympia
Things to see and do in and around Olympia
Things to see near Olympia:
- Pasig River (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- De La Salle University-Manila (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Supreme Court of the Philippines (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Baywalk (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Department of Foreign Affairs (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near Olympia:
- Circuit Makati (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- SM Mall of Asia (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Newport World Resorts (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Ayala Triangle Gardens (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Greenbelt Shopping Mall (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Makati?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, March (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 28°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 503 mm of rainfall)