What's Cartuja like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Cartuja? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Alhambra. Granada Kinepolis and Plaza de Toros are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Cartuja
Cartuja is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Granada.
- Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from Cartuja
Things to see and do in and around Cartuja
Things to see near Cartuja:
- Alhambra (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- University of Granada (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Plaza de Toros (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Mezquita Mayor of Granada (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Mirador de San Nicolas (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
Things to do near Cartuja:
- Granada Kinepolis (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Calle Elvira (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Calle Gran Via de Colon (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Paseo de los Tristes (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Calle Navas (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Granada?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: November, February, April, May (average 43 mm of rainfall)