What's San Fernando Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out San Fernando? Beachcombers can spend the day at Rosarito Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including Baja California Center and Parque Morelos.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in San Fernando?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in San Fernando but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 3 bars • Steam room • Terrace
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 2 spa tubs • Outdoor pool • Poolside bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Pool loungers
Rosarito Beach Hotel - 0.8 mi (1.4 km) away3-star beachfront hotel with 3 outdoor pools, spa
Hotel Festival Plaza Playas Rosarito - 0.7 mi (1.2 km) away3-star hotel with 6 restaurants, spa
Hotel Corona Plaza - 0.3 mi (0.4 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to San Fernando
San Fernando is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Rosarito.
- Tijuana Intl. Airport (TIJ), 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from San Fernando
- San Diego Intl. Airport (SAN), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) from San Fernando
Things to See and Do in and around San Fernando
What to See in San Fernando
- Rosarito Beach
- Baja California Center
- Parque Morelos
- Chevron Stadium
- Autonomous University of Baja California
Things to Do in San Fernando
- Centro Cultural Tijuana
- Las Americas Premium Outlets
- Alameda Otay
- Peninsula Fashion Mall