What's South Seattle Like?
People go to South Seattle to see famous places such as Pike Place Market, as well as its many attractions like Seattle Center. Lumen Field and T-Mobile Park are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in South Seattle?
We have 73 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in South Seattle:
Georgetown Inn2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Rainier GuesthouseCity-center guesthouse
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
Brighton GuesthouseCity-center guesthouse
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
La Hacienda MotelCity-center motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to South Seattle
South Seattle is located 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the heart of Seattle.
- Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from South Seattle
- Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union Seaplane Base), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from South Seattle
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 8.2 mi (13.1 km) from South Seattle
Getting to South Seattle on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Columbia City Station
- Othello Station
- Rainier Beach Station
Things to See and Do in and around South Seattle
What to See in South Seattle
- Lumen Field
- Pike Place Market
- T-Mobile Park
- Washington State Convention Center
- University of Washington