What's South Seattle Like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not check out South Seattle? Nature lovers can visit Lake Washington and Jefferson Park. There's plenty more to see, including Georgetown Powerplant Mueum and Georgetown Arts & Cultural Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in South Seattle?
We have 62 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in South Seattle:
Georgetown Inn2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Rainier GuesthouseCity-center guesthouse
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
Brighton GuesthouseCity-center guesthouse
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Central location
How to Get to South SeattleSouth Seattle is located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the heart of Seattle.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from South Seattle
- Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 0.6 mi (1 km) from South Seattle
- Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 25 mi (40.3 km) from South Seattle
Getting to South Seattle on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Columbia City Station
- Othello Station
- Rainier Beach Station
Things to See and Do in and around South Seattle
What to See in South Seattle
- Lake Washington
- Jefferson Park
- Georgetown Powerplant Mueum
- Oxbow Park
- Boeing Plant 2