What's Villas De La Canada like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Villas De La Canada? Visit places such as Tohono Chul Park and Oro Valley Aquatic Center when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Sporting Chance Center and El Conquistador Golf Course are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Villas De La Canada
Villas De La Canada is located 9 mi (14.4 km) from the heart of Tucson.
- Tucson International Airport (TUS), 16.2 mi (26 km) from Villas De La Canada
- Tucson, AZ (AVW-Marana Regional), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from Villas De La Canada
Things to see and do in and around Villas De La Canada
Things to see near Villas De La Canada:
- Tohono Chul Park (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Sporting Chance Center (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Rillito Park Horse Racetrack (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Rillito River Park (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Pima Canyon Trail (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
Things to do near Villas De La Canada:
- Oro Valley Aquatic Center (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- El Conquistador Golf Course (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- La Encantada (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Tucson Mall (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Catalina Golf Course (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tucson?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, January (average 75 mm of rainfall)