What's Knights Community Club like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Knights Community Club? Places to visit such as Keel & Curley Winery and Dinosaur World are not far away. Otis M. Andrews Sports Complex and Robert W. Willaford Railroad Museum are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Knights Community Club
Knights Community Club is located 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the heart of Plant City.
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) from Knights Community Club
- Tampa, FL (TPF-Peter O. Knight), 22.6 mi (36.3 km) from Knights Community Club
Things to see and do in and around Knights Community Club
Things to do near Knights Community Club:
- Keel & Curley Winery (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Dinosaur World (5 mi/8 km away)
- Robert W. Willaford Railroad Museum (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Plant City?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, September (average 310 mm of rainfall)