What's Gateway Like?
People go to Gateway to see attractions like Kalahari Indoor Water Park and to explore its green spaces like Zilker Park. The Domain and Lake Travis are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Gateway?
We have 17 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Gateway:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin NW - Arboretum Area, an IHG HotelHotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Central location
Sonesta ES Suites Austin The Domain Area3-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Family friendly
Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum - Domain Area3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Courtyard by Marriott Austin The Domain AreaSuburban hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
Residence Inn by Marriott Austin The Domain AreaSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
How to Get to Gateway
Gateway is located 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the heart of Austin.
- Austin-Bergstrom Intl. Airport (AUS), 14 mi (22.5 km) from Gateway
Things to See and Do in and around Gateway
What to See in Gateway
- University of Texas at Austin
- Lake Travis
- Lake Austin
- Zilker Park
- Austin Convention Center
Things to Do in Gateway
- The Domain
- Sixth Street
- South Congress Avenue
- Kalahari Indoor Water Park
- Arboretum at Great Hills Mall