What's Sand Key Like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Sand Key? Take time to see places like Sand Key Park and Belleair Beach while you're here. Pier 60 Park and Clearwater Municipal Marina are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Sand Key?
We have 135 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Sand Key:
Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand KeyUpscale beach resort with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Sheraton Sand Key ResortUpscale beachfront resort with 2 restaurants, outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Spa tub • Central location
How to Get to Sand KeySand Key is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Clearwater Beach.
- Tampa Intl. Airport (TPA), 18.2 mi (29.4 km) from Sand Key
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl. Airport (PIE), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Sand Key
- St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from Sand Key
Things to See and Do in and around Sand Key
What to See in Sand Key
- Sand Key Park
- Belleair Beach
Things to Do near Sand Key:
- Captain Blighs Landing (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Indian Rocks Shopping Center (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Largo Mall (4.9 mi/8 km away)
- Clearwater Country Club (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- The Landings Golf Club (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)