What's Bartlett Park Like?If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Bartlett Park? Top places in the larger area to visit include Tropicana Field and Vinoy Park. John's Pass Village & Boardwalk and Salvador Dali Museum are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Bartlett Park?
Though our travelers don't have any top picks in Bartlett Park, here is one favorite nearby:
Hollander Boutique Hotel - 1.6 mi (2.5 km) awayArt Deco hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
How to Get to Bartlett ParkBartlett Park is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of St. Petersburg.
- Tampa Intl. Airport (TPA), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from Bartlett Park
- St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Bartlett Park
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl. Airport (PIE), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from Bartlett Park
Things to See and Do in and around Bartlett Park
Things to See near Bartlett Park:
- Tropicana Field (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Vinoy Park (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Eckerd College (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- University of South Florida-St. Petersburg (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Sunken Gardens (2.5 mi/3.9 km away)
Things to Do near Bartlett Park:
- Salvador Dali Museum (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Jannus Live (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Mahaffey Theater (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Sundial St. Pete (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Museum of Fine Arts (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)