What's Northwest Reno Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Northwest Reno? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Sparks Marina Park and Rancho San Rafael Park. There's plenty more to see, including Riverwalk District and Meadowood Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Northwest Reno?
We have 48 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Northwest Reno but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Casino • Nightclub • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 5 bars • Walkable location
- Free airport shuttle • 6 bars • Health club • 2 cafes • Quiet rooms
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Hampton Inn & Suites Reno West - 1.4 mi (2.3 km) awayHotel with indoor pool, bar
Circus Circus Hotel Casino Reno at THE ROW - 4.3 mi (7 km) away4-star resort with 6 restaurants, 4 bars
Eldorado Resort Casino at THE ROW - 4.4 mi (7.1 km) away4-star hotel with 7 restaurants, spa
Silver Legacy Resort Casino at THE ROW - 4.3 mi (7 km) away4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
Reno Suites - 4.6 mi (7.4 km) awayCity-center hotel
How to Get to Northwest Reno
Northwest Reno is located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the heart of Reno.
- Reno Tahoe Intl. Airport (RNO), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Northwest Reno
- Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from Northwest Reno
Things to See and Do in and around Northwest Reno
What to See in Northwest Reno
- University of Nevada-Reno
- Sparks Marina Park
- Rancho San Rafael Park
- Wingfield Park
- Truckee River
Things to Do in Northwest Reno
- Riverwalk District
- Meadowood Mall
- Wild Island Family Adventure Park
- The Summit Reno
- Sierra Safari Zoo