What's Northeast Miami Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Northeast Miami. Plan a fun excursion to PortMiami and Hard Rock Stadium. Bayside Marketplace and Collins Avenue Shopping Area are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Northeast Miami?
We have 411 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in Northeast Miami:
The Vagabond HotelArt Deco hotel with 2 bars, outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Attentive staff
Selina Gold Dust3-star hostel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • 24-hour front desk
Shalimar Motel3-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Travelodge by Wyndham Miami Biscayne Bay2-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Northeast Miami
Northeast Miami is located 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the heart of Miami.
- Miami Intl. Airport (MIA), 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from Northeast Miami
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Intl. Airport (FLL), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from Northeast Miami
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Northeast Miami
Things to See and Do in and around Northeast Miami
What to See in Northeast Miami
- Ocean Drive
- Hard Rock Stadium
- Hollywood Beach
- Miami-Dade Arena
Things to Do in Northeast Miami
- Bayside Marketplace
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area
- Dolphin Mall
- Miami Beach Boardwalk
- Lincoln Road Mall