What's Northeast Reno Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Northeast Reno. Nature lovers can visit Rancho San Rafael Park and Truckee River. There's plenty more to see, including Reno Livestock Events Center and Bonanza Casino.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Northeast Reno?
We have 19 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Northeast Reno:
Motel 6 Reno, NV - Livestock Events Center2-star motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Quiet rooms
Ramada by Wyndham Reno Hotel and Casino3-star hotel with casino, 24-hour fitness center
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
How to Get to Northeast RenoNortheast Reno is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Reno.
- Reno Tahoe Intl. Airport (RNO), 4 mi (6.5 km) from Northeast Reno
- Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from Northeast Reno
Things to See and Do in and around Northeast Reno
What to See in Northeast Reno
- Reno Livestock Events Center
- Greater Nevada Field
- Rancho San Rafael Park
- Truckee River
Things to Do in Northeast Reno
- Bonanza Casino
- Diamonds Casino