What's Mile-Ex Like?
People go to Mile-Ex for fun-filled days at Six Flags La Ronde, as well as many other top attractions like Montreal Botanical Garden. Bell Centre and Old Port of Montreal are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Mile-Ex?
We have 5 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Mile-Ex but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Restaurant • Spa tub • 24-hour health club • Bar • Central location
Hotel Bonaventure Montreal - 3.2 mi (5.1 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Le Nouvel Hotel - 3.2 mi (5.2 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Hotel Faubourg Montreal - 3 mi (4.8 km) awayCity-center apartment with kitchenette, comfy bedding
Hotel Chrome Montreal - 3 mi (4.8 km) away3-star aparthotel
Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth - 3 mi (4.9 km) awayLuxury aparthotel with spa, indoor pool
How to Get to Mile-Ex
Mile-Ex is located 3 mi (4.9 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Montreal–Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Mile-Ex
- Montreal Saint-Hubert Longueuil Airport (YHU), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Mile-Ex
Things to See and Do in and around Mile-Ex
What to See in Mile-Ex
- Bell Centre
- Old Port of Montreal
- McGill University
- Montreal Convention Centre
- Jarry Park
Things to Do in Mile-Ex
- Montreal Botanical Garden
- Six Flags La Ronde
- Jean-Talon Market
- Plaza St-Hubert
- Rue Prince-Arthur Street