What's Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie? Plan a fun excursion to Old Port of Montreal and Bell Centre. Other popular sights worth a visit include Montreal Convention Centre.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie?
We have 67 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Spa tub • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Terrace • Walkable location
Hotel Bonaventure Montreal - 3.8 mi (6.1 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Hotel Omni Mont-Royal - 3.5 mi (5.7 km) awayFamily-friendly apartment with comfy bedding
Travelodge Hotel by Wyndham Montreal Centre - 3.3 mi (5.2 km) awayCity-center hotel with restaurant
Hotel Zero 1 - 3.2 mi (5.2 km) awayCity-center aparthotel
Hotel Birks Montreal - 3.5 mi (5.6 km) awayLuxury hotel with spa, restaurant
How to Get to Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie
Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Montreal Saint-Hubert Longueuil Airport (YHU), 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie
- Montreal–Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie
Getting to Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Beaubien Station
- Rosemont Station
Things to See and Do in and around Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie
What to See in Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie
- McGill University
- Montreal Convention Centre
- Old Port of Montreal
- Bell Centre
- Olympic Stadium