What's Oakley Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out Oakley? Newport Aquarium and Paycor Stadium are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Rookwood Commons and Ault Park are a couple of more places to see nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Oakley?
We have 27 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here is our customers' top lodging choice in Oakley:
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Midtown, OH3-star hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
How to Get to OakleyOakley is located 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the heart of Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky Int'l Airport (CVG), 14.1 mi (22.8 km) from Oakley
- Cincinnati, OH (LUK-Cincinnati Municipal - Lunken Field), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Oakley
- Hamilton, OH (HAO-Butler County Regional), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from Oakley
Things to See and Do in and around Oakley
Things to See near Oakley:
- University of Cincinnati (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Ault Park (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Xavier University (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Cincinnati Railway Company Dinner Train (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Fifth Third Arena (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Things to Do near Oakley:
- Rookwood Commons (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Kenwood Towne Centre (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden (4.4 mi/7.2 km away)
- Cincinnati Art Museum (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Madison Bowl (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)