What's Northwest Portland Like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Northwest Portland. Nature lovers can visit Forest Park and Lan Su Chinese Garden. There's plenty more to see, including Pittock Mansion and St. Johns Bridge.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Northwest Portland?
We have 112 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Northwest Portland:
Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Pearl District3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
Canopy by Hilton Portland Pearl District4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Hoxton Portland4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 3 bars
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hampton Inn & Suites Portland-Pearl DistrictMountain hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Walkable location
How to Get to Northwest PortlandNorthwest Portland is located 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the heart of Portland.
- Portland International Airport (PDX), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Northwest Portland
Getting to Northwest Portland on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Union Station-NW 6th and Hoyt Street Station
- Union Station-NW 5th and Glisan Station
- NW 6th-Davis Street Station
Things to See and Do in and around Northwest Portland
What to See in Northwest Portland
- Forest Park
- Pittock Mansion
- St. Johns Bridge
- McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
- Broadway Bridge