What's Indira Nagar like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Indira Nagar? Take time to see the sights such as Jogeshwari Caves while you're here. NESCO Center and Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Indira Nagar
Indira Nagar is located 4 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of Mumbai.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Indira Nagar
Things to see and do in and around Indira Nagar
Things to see near Indira Nagar:
- Jogeshwari Caves (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- NESCO Center (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Powai Lake (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- ISKCON Temple (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
Things to do near Indira Nagar:
- Andheri Sports Complex (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Film City (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Oberoi Mall (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Phoenix Market City Mall (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- R City Mall (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mumbai?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, October (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, September (average 512 mm of rainfall)