What's Saint-Sacrement like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Saint-Sacrement? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Le Château Frontenac. PEPS and Battlefields Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Saint-Sacrement
Saint-Sacrement is located 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Québec City.
- Jean Lesage International Airport (YQB), 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from Saint-Sacrement
Things to see and do in and around Saint-Sacrement
Things to see near Saint-Sacrement:
- Cegep Garneau (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Le Château Frontenac (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Laval University (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- PEPS (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Battlefields Park (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
Things to do near Saint-Sacrement:
- Grand Theatre of Quebec (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Place Sainte-Foy (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Strøm Spa Nordique - Old Quebec (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Place de la Cite (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Laurier Quebec (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Québec City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, May (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -9°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 97 mm of rainfall)