What's Wailua House Lots Like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Wailua House Lots. Beachcombers can spend the day at Poipu Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including Lae Nani Beach and Lydgate Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Wailua House Lots?
We have 55 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Wailua House Lots but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free in-room WiFi • Garden
- Free WiFi • 4 outdoor pools • 2 bars • Fitness center • Cafe
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Health club • Bar
- Free valet parking • Spa tub • Bar • Beach sun loungers • Terrace
- Bar • Outdoor pool
H-G-T-V type Renovation, Million Dollar view starting at only $170/night! - 0.7 mi (1.1 km) awayCondo with fireplace, kitchen
Oceanfront on Kauai starting at $140/night! - 0.7 mi (1.1 km) awayUpscale beachfront resort with 3 restaurants, spa
OUTRIGGER Kauaʻi Beach Resort & Spa - 3.2 mi (5.2 km) awayUpscale beachfront hotel with 2 restaurants, outdoor pool
Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort - 1.2 mi (1.9 km) away3.5-star beachfront hotel with 2 outdoor pools, restaurant
Kauai Shores Hotel - 0.8 mi (1.3 km) away
How to Get to Wailua House Lots
Wailua House Lots is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Wailua.
- Lihue Airport (LIH), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Wailua House Lots
Things to See and Do in and around Wailua House Lots
What to See in Wailua House Lots
- Poipu Beach
- Lae Nani Beach
- Lydgate Beach
- Kealia Forest Reserve
- Lihue-Koloa Forest Reserve
Things to Do near Wailua House Lots:
- Smith's Tropical Paradise (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Coconut Marketplace (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Kapaa Shopping Center (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Kamokila Hawaiian Village (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Wailua Golf Course (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)