What's South Central Houston Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out South Central Houston? Plan a fun excursion to Toyota Center and Minute Maid Park. George R. Brown Convention Center and NRG Stadium are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in South Central Houston?
We have 969 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in South Central Houston:
La Maison in Midtown an urban B&BCity-center B&B
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
InterContinental Houston, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Terrace • Central location
The Westin Houston Medical Center4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Bar • Comfy beds
Houston Marriott Medical Center/Museum District4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Walkable location
Wanderstay Houston HostelAdults-only hostel
- Free WiFi • Comfy beds
How to Get to South Central Houston
South Central Houston is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Houston.
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from South Central Houston
- Houston William Hobby Airport (HOU), 7.2 mi (11.7 km) from South Central Houston
- Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field), 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from South Central Houston
Getting to South Central Houston on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Elgin/Third Ward Station
- TSU/UH Athletics District Station
- Ensemble/HCC Station
Things to See and Do in and around South Central Houston
What to See in South Central Houston
- Toyota Center
- George R. Brown Convention Center
- Minute Maid Park
- NRG Stadium
- University of Houston