What's Fossil Park Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Fossil Park. Vinoy Park and Tropicana Field are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include John's Pass Village & Boardwalk and Jannus Live.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Fossil Park?
Here is our travelers' top place to stay in Fossil Park:
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham St. Petersburg NortheastCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Fossil ParkFossil Park is located 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the heart of St. Petersburg.
- Tampa Intl. Airport (TPA), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from Fossil Park
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl. Airport (PIE), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Fossil Park
- St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 5 mi (8 km) from Fossil Park
Things to See and Do in and around Fossil Park
Things to See near Fossil Park:
- Vinoy Park (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Tropicana Field (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Sunken Gardens (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Derby Lane (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- The Coliseum (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
Things to Do near Fossil Park:
- Jannus Live (4.4 mi/7.2 km away)
- Salvador Dali Museum (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Museum of Fine Arts (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Tampa Bay Grand Prix (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Mahaffey Theater (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)