What's Placido Bayou Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Placido Bayou? Vinoy Park and Tropicana Field are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Jannus Live and Salvador Dali Museum are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Placido Bayou?
Though our travelers don't have any top picks in Placido Bayou, here is one favorite nearby:
The Exchange Hotel - 3.1 mi (5 km) away2.5-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Placido BayouPlacido Bayou is located 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of St. Petersburg.
- Tampa Intl. Airport (TPA), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Placido Bayou
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl. Airport (PIE), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Placido Bayou
- St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 3.7 mi (6 km) from Placido Bayou
Things to See and Do in and around Placido Bayou
Things to See near Placido Bayou:
- Vinoy Park (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Tropicana Field (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Tampa Bay (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Sunken Gardens (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- University of South Florida-St. Petersburg (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
Things to Do near Placido Bayou:
- Jannus Live (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Salvador Dali Museum (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Museum of Fine Arts (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Mahaffey Theater (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Great Explorations Children's Museum (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)