What's Sugar Beach like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Sugar Beach? Beachcombers can spend the day at Navarre Beach when the weather is nice. Navarre Beach Fishing Pier and Navarre Beach Gulf Snorkel Reef are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Sugar Beach
Sugar Beach is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Navarre.
- Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.), 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from Sugar Beach
- Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional), 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from Sugar Beach
- Destin, FL (DSI-Destin-Fort Walton Beach), 23.8 mi (38.4 km) from Sugar Beach
Things to see and do in and around Sugar Beach
Things to see near Sugar Beach:
- Navarre Beach (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Navarre Beach Fishing Pier (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Navarre Beach Gulf Snorkel Reef (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Navarre Beach Marine Park (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Navarre Park Beach (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Navarre?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, September (average 248 mm of rainfall)