What's Maisonneuve like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Maisonneuve? Take time to see places such as Sainte-Catherine Street and Sherbrooke Street while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including ISKCON Montreal and Denise-Pelletier Theater.
How to get to Maisonneuve
Maisonneuve is located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Trudeau International Airport (YUL), 12 mi (19.3 km) from Maisonneuve
- Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 6 mi (9.6 km) from Maisonneuve
Things to see and do in and around Maisonneuve
What to see in Maisonneuve
- Sherbrooke Street
- ISKCON Montreal
Things to do in Maisonneuve
- Sainte-Catherine Street
- Denise-Pelletier Theater
- Château Dufresne
When is the best time to visit Montreal?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -5°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, April, October (average 165 mm of rainfall)