What's Griffintown Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Griffintown. Nature lovers can visit Lachine Canal National Historic Site. Bell Centre and Notre Dame Basilica are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Griffintown?
We have 59 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Griffintown:
Hôtel Alt Montréal3-star hotel with 3 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • 2 cafes • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Central location
Griffintown Hotel3.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Cozy Studio's Downtown Montreal3.5-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool
How to Get to GriffintownGriffintown is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Montreal–Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Griffintown
- Montreal Saint-Hubert Longueuil Airport (YHU), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Griffintown
Things to See and Do in and around Griffintown
What to See in Griffintown
- Lachine Canal National Historic Site
- École de Technologie Supérieure
Things to Do near Griffintown:
- Sainte-Catherine Street (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Montreal Casino (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Six Flags La Ronde (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Montreal Biodome (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Eaton Centre (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)