What's Norwichtown like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Norwichtown. Take time to see places such as Mohegan Park and Memorial Rose Garden and Dodd Stadium while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Leffingwell House Historic Museum and Senator Thomas J Dodd Memorial Stadium.
How to get to Norwichtown
Norwichtown is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Norwich.
- New London, CT (GON-Groton - New London), 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from Norwichtown
- Westerly, RI (WST-Westerly State), 21.1 mi (34 km) from Norwichtown
- Fishers Island, NY (FID-Elizabeth Field), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from Norwichtown
Things to see and do in and around Norwichtown
What to see in Norwichtown
- Mohegan Park and Memorial Rose Garden
- Senator Thomas J Dodd Memorial Stadium
- Norwichtown Historic Cemetery
Things to do in Norwichtown
- Dodd Stadium
- Leffingwell House Historic Museum
- Norwichtown Mall
When is the best time to visit Norwich?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: March, December, April, August (average 117 mm of rainfall)