What's Cooper Commons like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Cooper Commons. Places such as Tumbleweed Park and Ocotillo Golf Resort are just a little farther away. Bear Creek Golf Course and Zelma Basha Salmeri Gallery are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Cooper Commons
Cooper Commons is located 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the heart of Chandler.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from Cooper Commons
- Chandler, AZ (CHD-Chandler Municipal), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from Cooper Commons
- Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway), 10 mi (16.2 km) from Cooper Commons
Things to see and do in and around Cooper Commons
Things to do near Cooper Commons:
- Ocotillo Golf Resort (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Bear Creek Golf Course (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Zelma Basha Salmeri Gallery (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- FlipSide (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Arizona Railway Museum (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Chandler?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 34°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, December (average 54 mm of rainfall)