What's Rolling Mill Hill like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Rolling Mill Hill. Take time to see the sights such as Nashville Children's Theatre while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Broadway and Nissan Stadium.
How to get to Rolling Mill Hill
Rolling Mill Hill is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Nashville.
- Nashville International Airport (BNA), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Rolling Mill Hill
- Smyrna, TN (MQY), 17 mi (27.4 km) from Rolling Mill Hill
Things to see and do in and around Rolling Mill Hill
Things to see near Rolling Mill Hill:
- Nissan Stadium (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Vanderbilt University (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Music City Center (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Bridgestone Arena (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Riverfront Park (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
Things to do near Rolling Mill Hill:
- Nashville Children's Theatre (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Broadway (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Ryman Auditorium (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Ascend Amphitheater (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nashville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, May (average 174 mm of rainfall)