What's Tamarron like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Tamarron. Visit places such as Troon North Golf Club and Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Pinnacle Peak Park and Grayhawk Golf Club are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Tamarron
Tamarron is located 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from Tamarron
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from Tamarron
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Tamarron
Things to see and do in and around Tamarron
Things to see near Tamarron:
- Pinnacle Peak Park (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- George "Doc" Cavalliere Park (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
Things to do near Tamarron:
- Troon North Golf Club (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale (5 mi/8 km away)
- Grayhawk Golf Club (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Estancia Golf Club (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Penske Racing Museum (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Scottsdale?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 35°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, December (average 53 mm of rainfall)