What's Tucson Mountain Sanctuary like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Tucson Mountain Sanctuary? Visit places such as Tucson Mountain Park and Tucson Trap and Skeet Club when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Casino Del Sol and Starr Pass Golf Club are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Tucson Mountain Sanctuary
Tucson Mountain Sanctuary is located 7.4 mi (11.8 km) from the heart of Tucson.
- Tucson International Airport (TUS), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from Tucson Mountain Sanctuary
- Tucson, AZ (AVW-Marana Regional), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from Tucson Mountain Sanctuary
Things to see and do in and around Tucson Mountain Sanctuary
Things to see near Tucson Mountain Sanctuary:
- Tucson Mountain Park (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Tucson Trap and Skeet Club (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Golden Gate Mountain (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Tucson Mountains (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near Tucson Mountain Sanctuary:
- Casino Del Sol (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Starr Pass Golf Club (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Old Tucson Studios (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Casino del Sol (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- AVA Amphitheater (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tucson?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, January (average 75 mm of rainfall)