What's New Irving Park Like?If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not check out New Irving Park? Greensboro Coliseum and Greensboro Science Center are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts and Greensboro Aquatic Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in New Irving Park?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in New Irving Park but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Marriott Greensboro Downtown - 2.9 mi (4.6 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Hyatt Place Greensboro/Downtown - 2.9 mi (4.6 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
How to Get to New Irving ParkNew Irving Park is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Greensboro.
- Piedmont Triad Intl. Airport (GSO), 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from New Irving Park
- Winston-Salem, NC (INT-Smith Reynolds), 24 mi (38.6 km) from New Irving Park
Things to See and Do in and around New Irving Park
Things to See near New Irving Park:
- Greensboro Coliseum (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- North Carolina A and T State University (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Greensboro Aquatic Center (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Guilford Courthouse National Military Park (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
Things to Do near New Irving Park:
- Greensboro Science Center (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Greensboro Children's Museum (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Carolina Theatre (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Greensboro Historical Museum (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)