What's Causeway Isles Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Causeway Isles? Take a fun excursion to Tropicana Field. John's Pass Village & Boardwalk and Fort De Soto Park are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Causeway Isles?
We have 14 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Causeway Isles but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- 2 beach bars • Spa tub • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
- Free in-room WiFi • Nightclub • Bar • Cafe • Central location
- Free parking • Free beach cabanas • Free WiFi • 2 beach bars • Central location
- 2 outdoor pools • 2 bars • Fitness center • Cafe • Central location
- Terrace • Pool loungers • Poolside bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Sirata Beach Resort - 2.5 mi (4.1 km) awayBeachfront resort with 3 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools
Bellwether Beach Resort - 2.6 mi (4.2 km) awayUpscale beachfront hotel with 3 restaurants, outdoor pool
RumFish Beach Resort by TradeWinds - 2.1 mi (3.4 km) awayBeachfront resort with 2 restaurants, 3 outdoor pools
The Don CeSar - 3.9 mi (6.2 km) awayUpscale beachfront hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
Dolphin Beach Resort - 2.9 mi (4.6 km) away3-star beachfront resort with outdoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to Causeway Isles
Causeway Isles is located 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the heart of St. Petersburg.
- Tampa Intl. Airport (TPA), 19.9 mi (32 km) from Causeway Isles
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl. Airport (PIE), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Causeway Isles
- Tampa, FL (TPF-Peter O. Knight), 21 mi (33.8 km) from Causeway Isles
Things to See and Do in and around Causeway Isles
What to See in Causeway Isles
- Tropicana Field
- Fort De Soto Park
- St. Petersburg Municipal Beach
- Upham Beach
- Pass-a-Grille Beach
Things to Do in Causeway Isles
- John's Pass Village & Boardwalk
- Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf
- Florida Botanical Gardens
- Celebration Station
- Corey Ave